Here are Five Golden Rules To A Healthy Life.
“Make your body last a lifetime” Dr. Rocket.
Dr. Rockets five golden rules to live a healthy and happy life are:
- Oxidation – The first Rule of physical well-being is that of oxidation, oxygen is essentially a life element. You can live several weeks without food, a number of days without water, but only a few minutes without oxygen. Most of us only use about one third of our lungs when breathing so we are only one third alive leaving the rest of our lung capacity full of poisonous carbon dioxide. So it is very important to breath properly and make use of the sea of oxygen that’s all around us ITS FREE!
- Elimination – A clean system is a healthy system. Many people are scrupulous about their appearance but are walking around filthy inside. A clean system will throw off infection readily so everyone should have a complete bowel elimination once a day though twice is better. Also the drinking of adequate water is important to a clean and healthy system.
- Motion – Our bodies were made for physical activity and lots of it. It was made so we can hunt for food, for running and fighting off our enemies. So exercise, it will pay dividends our bodies are not as yet ready for a motion free life. Also mental exercise is important use your brain, yes we all have one!
- Nutrition – Eat when you are hungry and stop when you are satisfied. Don’t let yourself get starving and don’t let yourself get bloated and most of all enjoy your food. Masticate your food well and take a pride in what you eat. Just remember you become what you eat, so eat to become the person you want to be, and Don’t carry weight that you don’t have to, life is hard enough!
- Relaxation – We all live too fast! If we all learnt how to relax properly the doctors surgeries would be visited less, stress would be reduced and we would all live a more happier life. 70% of all doctors appointments are stress related, fact. This sounds like a contradiction but learn to relax and you will become more healthy and alive. Go on have forty winks, it OK! Try to follow these rules for twenty one days and you will notice a difference, also smile you never know someone might, just might smile back!
John Richardson is the founder of The Feelbetterfast Clinic www.feelbetterfast.co.uk and The National Behavioural Weight-Loss Programme www.thenationalbehaviouralweightlossprogramme.co.uk, now working in association with The Magnosis Hypnotherapy Practice www.magnosis.co.uk and Mr. James Anthony. DR. ROCKETS.COM is a trademark (TM) (C) – 2012
COPYRIGHT © FEELBETTERFAST © 2012